The role of the "Project Manager" has been created in order to fulfill all the requirements of our customers, by means of a single contact point able to take care of all the phases of the project relation, from design to delivery, up to the after-sale service.
This professional is familiar with the products offered and orchestrates the delivery managing the correct planning time and matching customer needs with the needs of logistic and production.
The main advancement steps are as following:
- Initial advice: customers express their requests and, after an inspection, some solutions and guidelines are proposed;
- Definition the project: agreement on the management of the project and final offer made with costs details;
- Planning: definition of the line-up of delivery according to customer needs to optimize the execution time;
- Operation: appointment of the senior constructor and delivery of materials with installation by qualified personnel of all the items;
- Quality control: site inspection for quality control and issuing of required certificates;
- After sales: the relationship with the customer continues even after the closure of delivery to support them in resolving any emerging problem directly connected with the execution.